The Official Evansville @ #1 Tennessee Super Regional Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 7 3PM EST) (ESPN2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I lived in Canada for many years and some of them think miracle whip is the same as Mayo. Seriously, they don’t understand the difference! I learned quickly to ask for real Mayo and make sure it wasn’t miracle whip at restaurants and sandwich shops. They do have very good food but they often ruin it with miracle whip.
It’s so gross. I was raised on Dukes, but they don’t sell it here so I use the Great Value brand olive oil mayo. It’s pretty decent.

It’s so gross. I was raised on Dukes, but they don’t sell it here so I use the Great Value brand olive oil mayo. It’s pretty decent.
I was also raised on Dukes. I couldn’t get it in Canada so I usually used Hellmann’s. I’ve had the GV olive oil Mayo though, it’s not bad. But yeah, miracle whip is awful.

Ok, all this talk about mayonnaise, Miracle Whip & such makes my stomach queasy. Wffe is a may junkie while I loathe the rotten eggs/vinegar/lemon juice concoction. Different strokes, I guess. :cool:

Rule 1 in Super Regionals: Never get ahead of yourself. Ask again tomorrow.
I’m a fan @ Volstylexx, so I can ask 😆.

I hear ya, though. I just don’t see Evansville beating TN twice & LNS.

Go Vols! Enjoy the game. As always, I enjoy reading your posts.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back