The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

I wish it was just a thin line for UT between being competitive and scuffeling. Critical lapses in defense and pitching combined with a failure to take advantage of opportunities at the plate make for a lot of fixes that need to happen.

It really is a thin line. That's the nature of baseball. We were a pitch and hit away from a series win at #1 LSU a week ago, and had we played anywhere other than @ Missouri to start SEC play, we would have had a great chance of winning that series. It is what it is. Can't really get too mad at this point in the season.

TOP-25 Scores

#1 LSU 1 #6 South Carolina 9 Top7
#4 Vanderbilt 7 Missouri 6
UCF 7 #12 East Carolina 17
UCF 5 #12 East Carolina 11
#8 Stanford 0 California 0 top1
#9 Boston College 4 #18 Louisville 11
#13 UNC 8 GA Tech 1
#14 Campbell 14 Presbyterian 7
#15 FGCU 14 Queens 11
#15 FGCU 5 Queens 11
#16 OK State 7 TCU 6 (top 9th)
Ga Southern 4 #17 Coastal Carolina 10
#19 UConn 7 St. John's 5
Utah 2 #23 UCLA 5 Top 4th

Reactions: chuckiepoo
It really is a thin line. That's the nature of baseball. We were a pitch and hit away from a series win at #1 LSU a week ago, and had we played anywhere other than @ Missouri to start SEC play, we would have had a great chance of winning that series. It is what it is. Can't really get too mad at this point in the season.
I agree that there's plenty of ball left.

Reactions: Volstylexx
That movie was my inspiration 🤣
When I was a senior in high school we had a tradition called junior-senior wars. When I was a senior there was a junior in one of my elective classes that everyone thought was kind of a douche and easy to pick on. I didn’t really personally know him. Long story short, I pooped in a bag and put it in his black steel mailbox and gorilla glued it shut. Was a big load. The next day it was almost 90 degrees. Well my idiot best friend must have slipped the beans that I did that because I started to hear about it around school. I imagine the kid had to have known. He never said anything to me about it, generally avoided me, but a few times we made eye contact during the remainder of that year. Each time all I remember thinking is “yup, you know.” 🤷🏻‍♂️

For the record, this was 2011 and he was a uga fan. He didn’t know it quite yet, but he had it comin.

It’s pretty simple. This team just isn’t executing. You can put that on Tony if you want but he’s moved the deck chairs around on the Titanic a ton this year. I don’t think we’re a sinking ship, I just like the analogy lol.

Our lineup just isn’t doing their job. When your ALL-AAC stud transfer goes 1-23 in SEC play and your star SS strikes out as much as he does you’re going to struggle. Guys just have to nut up and execute. You can only reshuffle the order so much. No matter where people bat in the lineup, they still have to hit.

Last years team brought a huge hammer(mindset).... This team isn't that team and is struggling mentally to find itself... We look like the nail this year

Reactions: Frozevol

VN Store

Back