The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

For all those SUPER negative folks.... Got to think at this point, we are looking at 7-11 (SEC) play three weeks from now. That's if we lose the Florida, Arkansas, and Vandy series *but don't get swept. Our schedule then gives us some reprieve.

Then going 6-3 by winning the M. State, Georgia, and KY series would get us to 13-14 (SEC). Win 1 of 3 at SC, and you're right where you need to be for an NCAA tournament bid.

Maybe instead of Darth Vader for a homerun. We should switch to a Dr. Strange cape since our bats dissappear with runners on.

Reactions: Warriorvol
Hate to say it, but I don't think the talent is there.
I don’t think so either, offensively. Just too many holes. And no one outside of Burke that as an opponent you just really don’t want to see at the plate.

For all those SUPER negative folks.... Got to think at this point, we are looking at 7-11 (SEC) play three weeks from now. That's if we lose the Florida, Arkansas, and Vandy series *but don't get swept. Our schedule then gives us some reprieve.

Then going 6-3 by winning the M. State, Georgia, and KY series would get us to 13-14 (SEC). Win 1 of 3 at SC, and you're right where you need to be for an NCAA tournament bid.
We've gone from Wagyu beef to plant meat. Hard to swallow but it's better than goin' hungry I guess.

We've gone from Wagyu beef to plant meat. Hard to swallow but it's better than goin' hungry I guess.

Playing baseball in the SEC is the equivalent of playing football in a conference with 8 Alabamas. Florida entered tonight 4th in the SEC East... but third in the nation. Sure it feels bad to be 7th in the league, but the discrepancy will show in the post season when your 7th place team in the league can beat the number 1 from ANY other conference.

Ole Miss dealt with injuries early. Pitchers if I'm not mistaken. Not apples to apples.
It's our pitchers not playing up to expectations right now... The Lineup is average at best so far... We aren't playing well but the ceiling is there on both ends... I'm not trying to be negative just is what it is

Reactions: 87&91ALUM
Mizzou series is going to continue to be a knife. That’s been a terrible team since. I know they’ve had some injuries since but still.

VN Store

Back