The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

3 runs in the the top Of the first - walk a guy and boom, you get punished.

Then that bomb.

I said it yesterday and will say it again - this team thinks they are better than they are. They haven’t earned a damn thing.

What is problematic is that apparently there is no one in the dugout that has the chops to put the team in its place.

Tony V may have change his approach with this team. Maybe - who knows - but this team isn’t very good.
You know nothing about what this team thinks lmao shut up

Dude come on. This team could realistically miss the SEC Tournament playing like this and you want to make that comparison still?
Yes, bc it’s exactly the same comparison (regardless if it fits your we are horrible narrative or not). Ole Miss was ranked number 1 in the nation and then got lit up in SEC play. Snuck into Hoover and NCAAs and then won it all.

I watched 20 years of awful football and could admit we blew the entire time. Just because I’m honest doesn’t mean I’m not a fan.
Comparing this baseball team to the awful football teams is definitely something. I’d hate to know as little about sports as you. Good luck

Yes, bc it’s exactly the same comparison (regardless if it fits your we are horrible narrative or not). Ole Miss was ranked number 1 in the nation and then got lit up in SEC play. Snuck into Hoover and NCAAs and then won it all.
I’d rather stick to the probability of that not happening than be let down when a once in a lifetime hot streak doesn’t happen. Have fun though.

Reactions: Tenacjim

VN Store

Back