The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

I watched 20 years of awful football and could admit we blew the entire time. Just because I’m honest doesn’t mean I’m not a fan.

With all due respect, that’s your problem. You were a Tennessee football fan who got turned on to baseball, whereas a Tennessee baseball fan who also loves football would understand there are some ovfundamentals and issues we need to get better at, but that this how baseball is in the SEC. I certainly respect that TN baseball has gained a ton of fans in recent years, but this is a very nuanced sport.

With all due respect, that’s your problem. You were a Tennessee football fan who got turned on to baseball, whereas a Tennessee baseball fan who also loves football would understand there are some ovfundamentals and issues we need to get better at, but that this how baseball is in the SEC. I certainly respect that TN baseball has gained a ton of fans in recent years, but this is a very nuanced sport.
You know nothing about me. The only ****ing reason I’m a Tennessee fan at all is because my uncle played baseball for them. Sorry I didn’t complain during raleigh and Serrano’s years because a “good” outcome was simply making the SEC Tournament.

Reactions: Titan05

VN Store

Back