The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

Kinda surprised Jaslove didn't get the start seeing how well he played filling in for Maui early in the season
Kendro is clearly the better hitter based on what we’ve seen so far. Just an adjustment moving to short. Doubt he’s practiced much at all

You know nothing about me. The only ****ing reason I’m a Tennessee fan at all is because my uncle played baseball for them. Sorry I didn’t complain during raleigh and Serrano’s years because a “good” outcome was simply making the SEC Tournament.

Calm down. It wasn’t a personal attack.

You know nothing about me. The only ****ing reason I’m a Tennessee fan at all is because my uncle played baseball for them. Sorry I didn’t complain during raleigh and Serrano’s years because a “good” outcome was simply making the SEC Tournament.
Dude you’re generally a good poster. But take a deep breath. It’s all good.

This can’t be just better scouting reports on Burns. He now has 19 ER on 15 IP in SEC play, which is an 11.4 ERA. How does better scouting reports account for that big of a discrepancy? I wonder if he’s tipping pitches or something this year.
It’s a year of film study, advanced virtual reality simulations, and pitching machines that emulate velocity and spin rate.

In fairness, Kendro screwed that up as much as Moore, and technically more

Plenty of lackluster play by the Vols to go around - from fielding errors - to base running errors - to watching 3rd strikes go by (x 4 by one Volunteer last night). Not being able to execute fundamentals results in losses.

For all those SUPER negative folks.... Got to think at this point, we are looking at 7-11 (SEC) play three weeks from now. That's if we lose the Florida, Arkansas, and Vandy series *but don't get swept. Our schedule then gives us some reprieve.

Then going 6-3 by winning the M. State, Georgia, and KY series would get us to 13-14 (SEC). Win 1 of 3 at SC, and you're right where you need to be for an NCAA tournament bid.

VN Store

Back