The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

Dude you’re generally a good poster. But take a deep breath. It’s all good.
Fair enough. Baseball mistakes annoy me more than most sports because it’s a sport I played and understand. We are killing ourselves and it is frustrating. I’m pessimistic as it is from BVS, but when it’s a sport I actually know the intricacies of, I’m sure it’s amplified.

Either way, it’s objectively infuriating we’re making mistakes that are ironed out by high school at this level.

How about everyone take a deep breath and let’s try to enjoy the game, win or lose. The ⚾️ forum is alway civil and I’ve met some good people on here. We are a passionate fan base and this team is too talented and well coached not to turn it around. It may not be this weekend but ⚾️ is a weird sport.

General question here...

Why are tickets $100+ and 1/3 of seats empty?
I’m assuming bc they’re all resale. I’m pretty sure that all remaining home games are sold out, for the above reason. I hate it for the players, but a part of me hopes they don’t get sold. I HATE that crap.

VN Store

Back