The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

Everyone can say what they want...but every team that we play is gonna bring there "A" game for us...because of last yr...fair or not but that's gonna be all yr...umps included especially behind the plate...but errors self inflicted don't help...

Someone tell me how the hell you can take two consecutive innings and stand there like you’ve never played the damn game. 7 straight KO’s. Oops, maybe I’m a “Nega Vol”

Also these past two nights are the first times I’ve ever seen you even post in the baseball forum. Did you post here last year? Or the previous years before that?

Ignore him. He only shows up on Vol Nation when Florida does something good so he can gloat. Otherwise, he’s nowhere to be found. He's a typical Gator. He is no different from the rest. Don’t buy his fake nice guy shtick.

Does anybody think the NIL has something to do with the lack of effort? I don’t know much about it, but I would think that a NIL deal would encourage effort. Just saw it mentioned awhile back and wonder if it has disrupted the chemistry some 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back