The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

I loved watching Cub games after school on the satellite even though I am a Dodgers fan always and forever Harry Carey was funny always drunk I especially like it when he sat out in center field with all the young women at least 21 aaaah my hero. Had to edit sounded weird after posting and re reading

Last edited:
Still relatively low compared to #2 this season. Plus, it was legit enough to grab Evan Russell’s attention.
This year’s was ranking was way overrated and I felt like that before the season. I thought somewhere in the 12-15 range is what we deserved and is where I expected us to be. I was blown away with the #2 even with the pitching. Tony and Co got the Saban/Bama football treatment of regardless of reloading there must be studs waiting in the wings. We haven’t quiet earned that yet but cool to see the media recognize us in that light.

Okay my bad sorry five cups of coffee today a little high strung
rookie-numbers.gif

agree with you 100%. There are some on here who have to appear to be the smartest person in the room
In theory everyone should think they are the smartest person in the room why would you think anything less of yourself as a person

Still relatively low compared to #2 this season. Plus, it was legit enough to grab Evan Russell’s attention.
This year’s was ranking was way overrated and I felt like that before the season. I thought somewhere in the 12-15 range is what we deserved and is where I expected us to be. I was blown away with the #2 even with the pitching. Tony and Co got the Saban/Bama football treatment of regardless of reloading there must be studs waiting in the wings. We haven’t quiet earned that yet but cool to see the media recognize us in that light.

Agreed. Felt that #2 was absurd based on entire lineup turnover due to MLB draft. Put way too much pressure on a young, new team as well as created more unrealistic fan expectations.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The only way we're going to beat quality teams, as the coaches attempt to build/find a lineup that can hit, is to
get good pitching--and that hasn't been happening. Pitching was supposed to be our strength, and it's not
been good enough. We've given up 6,7,6,9 runs in our last four games. Gave up a lot of runs to Texas A&M, but fortunately
scored more. Gave up a ton of runs to Missouri while getting swept. We're probably averaging around 6.5 runs
given up a game in the SEC. Hard to beat good teams with that number.

The only way we're going to beat quality teams, as the coaches attempt to build/find a lineup that can hit, is to
get good pitching--and that hasn't been happening. Pitching was supposed to be our strength, and it's not
been good enough. We've given up 6,7,6,9 runs in our last four games. Gave up a lot of runs to Texas A&M, but fortunately
scored more. Gave up a ton of runs to Missouri while getting swept. We're probably averaging around 6.5 runs
given up a game in the SEC. Hard to beat good teams with that number.
Surprisingly, we are 6th in the conference in ERA for conference games. I think we will see things even out once the schedules start to play out.

VN Store

Back