The Official Florida @ Tennessee Weekend Series Thread (Thurs. 4/6 8PM EST) ESPNU (Fri. 4/7 7PM EST) SEC Network (Sat. 4/8 2PM EST) ESPN 2

It’s honestly annoying. I don’t care if you didn’t like last year’s team, stop trying to punish this year’s team for it. It’s also so dumb that we have this double standard in baseball for celebrations. Some truly ridiculous taunting ins football and basketball is allowed, but in baseball we somehow get our feelings hurt by it.
There were ALWAYS going to be repercussions for the behavior last season. Started to see it as the season progressed last year and it has continued this season.

Reactions: chuckiepoo and txbo
Definitely not Caglianone

giphy.gif

Definitely not Caglianone

It's why I don't like Florida come tournament time.

It will be starters 1 and 2 and you have to hope they throw well. And then, it will have to be Johnny Whole Staff. That's not the way to go, particularly if you end up in a loser's bracket

There were ALWAYS going to be repercussions for the behavior last season. Started to see it as the season progressed last year and it has continued this season.
Exactly. How much of the new “no props on the field rule” did we contribute to?

It’s hard to look strong throwing a knuckleball just because of the way it’s thrown. But he threw it pretty hard for what it was. I could only ever throw one in the 50’s just messing around. He got in the 70’s in his heyday iirc
He didnt’t throw knuckles until he hurt his arm in the pros. In college, he was heat and location.

VN Store

Back