The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I’m just a couch coach and my opinions isn’t worth the paper it’s written on, but you have an open base with two outs and their hottest hitter tonight at the plate. I truly don’t get why we gave him anything good to hit and didn’t just put him on to make a force out at any base.
Tbf the guy up now has a double and HR. But shouldn’t be throwing a lefty against a guy who torches them

Reactions: CaliVol2009
Learn situational baseball please..when errors are made and hits come after we should already have 3 outs…pretty tough to blame it on the pitching…but I get that most don’t understand baseball…have a good one!
I run into this all the time on my Celtics blog. People who don't understand the game will call you negative for correctly explaining why your team is losing.

Reactions: volplaya8
I think I need to start warming up. Not sure where I’m at on the depth chart, but it’s gotta be getting close

Quick hook on Stamos is hurting us now…7 outs still to get…bats are going to really have to bring it now
Quick hook on Stamos was just wrong. It set the tone for the whole game. Eight pitches. That showed we were scared and had no confidence. TV will remember that wrong decision for a long long long time.

Sunday has now become significantly more difficult with this pitching situation.
There is no pitching situation. Combs is the only guy that won’t be available. Causey threw 40 something pitches, even he would be available in emergency.

If you’re needing the bullpen to go deep on Sunday with Beam you’re probably screwed anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back