The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should go read what you first responded to when I said walks and errors are what is costing us….can you read?
Yes, I understand what you're saying and I agree with you but, you said it's hard to blame it on pitching and I was just saying giving up 11 hits has a while lot to do with it.

I just can’t imagine why we are throwing Snead. I hope I’m wrong, but this game is over. Feel like we needed to save him for Sunday. Hope the bats back up Tony’s decision, but throwing Snead when we are down 4 in the 7th is questionable.

I know I’m just a couch coach and my opinions isn’t worth the paper it’s written on, but you have an open base with two outs and their hottest hitter tonight at the plate. I truly don’t get why we gave him anything good to hit and didn’t just put him on to make a force out at any base.
Makes sense, but we’d probably walked in a run.

Learn situational baseball please..when errors are made and hits come after we should already have 3 outs…pretty tough to blame it on the pitching…but I get that most don’t understand baseball…have a good one!

The two that FSU scored were due to two walks. It was the pitching.

I just can’t imagine why we are throwing Snead. I hope I’m wrong, but this game is over. Feel like we needed to save him for Sunday. Hope the bats back up Tony’s decision, but throwing Snead when we are down 4 in the 7th is questionable.

He can pitch again Sunday. I don’t know why people don’t understand this. Unless he throws like 60 pitches the next two innings he can pitch again Sunday.

Quick hook on Stamos was just wrong. It set the tone for the whole game. Eight pitches. That showed we were scared and had no confidence. TV will remember that wrong decision for a long long long time.
I get it at the time…TV was thinking it was going to be a pitchers dual when he did it….this game is just far from that now. I would have stuck with him since it wasn’t even his fault we were in the situation…but it happens…

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back