The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This team. Twice I’ve let doubt creep into my mind in this long season about if we had what it takes, and they have done nothing but fight, scrap, claw, and win. Incredible. Crow. Serve it up for me with some seasonings. I’ll eat it. But the win is the only thing I care about. Speechless. Just speechless.

I watched the whole game and freely admit, I thought it was over and done. It just didn’t seem like our nite. In a state of shock here. At this point, I truly believe in destiny, in complete seriousness. How did we come back from that???? Crazy, crazy, crazy!

This team. Twice I’ve let doubt creep into my mind in this long season about if we had what it takes, and they have done nothing but fight, scrap, claw, and win. Incredible. Crow. Serve it up for me with some seasonings. I’ll eat it. But the win is the only thing I care about. Speechless. Just speechless.
Might Vols baseball will not join the rest!!! They rise above it all!!!!

I got in and went straight to the last page of posts... read 3 or 4, and understood we'd lost.

But then someone posted something that indicated the game wasn't over. Still didn't know the score, but got Wilkerson on in time to listen to the bottom half of the 9th.

What a great half-inning to hear!!!!

Wilkerson sounded like they are going to stay with it for TV's postgame.

Reactions: TechnoVol and CDB
Oh they are big mad. 😂

They’re whining about the 3rd strike call/no call on Burke like the college football playoff snub. It’s glorious. 😂
I live in Perdido Key, FL and was doing a gig tonight, sharing the stage with a HOF songwriter. At our break, we were behind 9-6. I made the announcement that UT will win this game. Before our gig was over, the Barkeep interrupted the set and whispered in my ear. YES!!!!!!!

The FSU folks did not tip very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back