The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here comes the excuses about the check swing. First, it looked like a swing in real time; however, upon replay it looked 50/50. The commentators said the same thing. No way that ump ends the game on something that close. Also, if you’re relying on a single pitch as an excuse for losing a game like that then you might be a moron. The best team won.

Last edited:
I live in Perdido Key, FL and was doing a gig tonight, sharing the stage with a HOF songwriter. At our break, we were behind 9-6. I made the announcement that UT will win this game. Before our gig was over, the Barkeep interrupted the set and whispered in my ear. YES!!!!!!!

The FSU folks did not tip very well.
Hang in there... they're not done drinking tonight.

Well I’m very damn joyful that the 2024 Volunteers gave an unbelievable amazing performance to win a CWS in the unique city that I live in.
While other Volunteers baseball teams have had impressive late comeback performances, the 1 tonight is a topnotch 1 that is 1 of kind much like Illinois coming back from 15 to defeat Arizona in a 2005 Men’s Final Four game in Chicago.

Man, that ending!

raw

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back