The Official FSU @ #1 Tennessee CWS Game 1 Thread (Fri. June 14) (7PM EST) (ESPN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Typically during football season - but I swear we always lose when I’m on vacation and I get pissed off the whole trip. I’m at home on the couch tonight!
I was camping with no cell service during the SEC tourney. I missed every game and it drove me crazy. That Sunday night I got a couple bars on my phone and checked to see the scores. I was so happy I woke everyone up! 😂

It was built for a minor league team…….Creighton also uses it however they are building their own stadium now as Schwab is not too conducive for a college team to play in on a regular basis
I do recall last year that the wind blew out for a few games as well. Not sure if tonight is the typical prevailing winds or not.

Reactions: ArdentVol
I was camping with no cell service during the SEC tourney. I missed every game and it drove me crazy. That Sunday night I got a couple bars on my phone and checked to see the scores. I was so happy I woke everyone up! 😂

Due to traveling and actually having to be in an office at work, any games on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday will be problematic. All I will be able to do is check with my phone during breaks.

oh you lucky man

Who arranged that concert'
kindalike The Replacements and their good behavior in Tuscaloosa
Student Government Association. During my tenure at Tech I saw Sam the Sham, 4 Seasons, The Association, Ray Charles, 4 Tops, Allman Brothers, Turtles, Dionne Warwick & more. Tech's S.G.A.was awesome.

It’s finally the Friday the Volunteers baseball fans have been waiting for after the 2024 College World Series got determined.

I have to work tonight at Texas Roadhouse starting late afternoon, except I expect I’ll able to see portions of the game even though it’s likely going to be during packed busy hours.

Boston Butt on Green Egg about 250 degrees for 6 hours, a few more to get to 190F internal, then wrapped in foil and towels to rest before being consumed while watching Tennessee Vols kick some butt in Omaha. I love my FSU family and friends butt....these are those days memories are made and Championships are won. Go Vols, Go Big Orange, Go back to Tallahassee Noles!

What have been some of y’alls favorite moments of this years season so far?

Boston Butt on Green Egg about 250 degrees for 6 hours, a few more to get to 190F internal, then wrapped in foil and towels to rest before being consumed while watching Tennessee Vols kick some butt in Omaha. I love my FSU family and friends butt....these are those days memories are made and Championships are won. Go Vols, Go Big Orange, Go back to Tallahassee Noles!
IMG_1479.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back