The Official Kentucky @ Tennessee Series Thread (Fri. 5/12 6:30PM EST SEC NET+) (Sat. 5/13 Noon EST SEC Network) (Sun. 5/14 1PM EST SEC NET+)

Don't stare or point at the mound between innings when it's raised for us by 0.4" and tilted 1.2° towards home plate and then, ever so slowly, returned to normal pitch and slightly askew by 1.2° towards the pitcher's left side for Kentucky. Spider Tack is on the outside of the rosin bag, which we'll accuse Kentucky of putting there after 6 pitches. Their pitcher will be ejected and Kentucky will immediately have to go to their bullpen.

This is all rumored half-truths and Gorilla Dust and I'm just killing time.

I didn't even type this.

Last edited:
Don't stare or point at the mound between innings when it's raised for us by 0.4" and tilted 1.2° towards home plate and then, ever so slowly, returned normal pitch and slightly askew by 1.2° to the pitchers left side for Kentucky. Spider Tack is on the outside of the rosin bag, which we accuse Kentucky of putting there after 6 pitches. Their pitcher will be ejected and Kentucky will immediately have to go to their bullpen.

This is all rumored half-truths and Gorilla Dust and I'm just killing time.

I didn't even type this.
Drew be anxious… 😏

Reactions: Drewbydoo
Drew be anxious… 😏

Normally I am not, but today I am. I think I need to go for a run or go babble somewhere else for a little bit. Don't start the SP without me though. I know we're wearing the SP white pants.

Are you at all anxious about this game? I think I am because it kicks off the last weekend regular season series.

Drew be anxious… 😏

Not just Drew. I spent my lunch break studying Kentucky's left handed pitching.

The guy starting tomorrow will be tough on us. They got 2-3 more in the pen.

But, mainly a right handed dominated pitching staff.

Therefore, I will proclaim that this is a good matchup for Maui, Christian S, KT, Zane, Dylan, other lefties.

Jared don't care; he hits them all. Hopefully, Blake can find his groove.

Kinda good practice, with a super regional feel, for the Vols.

Wearing the tightie whiteys tonight which means the flies are open.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Normally I am not, but today I am. I think I need to go for a run or go babble somewhere else for a little bit. Don't start the SP without me though. I know we're wearing the SP white pants.

Are you at all anxious about this game? I think I am because it kicks off the last weekend regular season series.

I'm a little tight.

Thinking about spending the final 90 minutes here getting my prostate checked. My team of Dr Knuckles and Dr Longfingers have a cancellation.

Last edited:
I'm a little tight.

Thinking about spending the final 90 minutes here getting my prostrate checked. My team of Dr Knuckles and Dr Longfingers have a cancellation.
Shared the Calipari joke with my Dad. He of prostate issues since the ‘90’s. He’s 82. Laughed his ass off… 😘

Reactions: Jax_Vol

VN Store

Back