The Official Michael Cohen Testimony Thread

Michael Cohen Says Forthcoming Trump Tell-All Reveals ‘Golden Showers’ At Vegas Sex Club, Tax Fraud And More

In the foreword for Disloyal, Cohen says, “From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump’s clandestine lovers, I wasn’t just a witness to the president’s rise—I was an active and eager participant.”

Cohen claims that Trump “colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors,” adding the Mueller investigation “was not a witch-hunt” because Trump “had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance.”

The foreword also says that Cohen lied to Trump’s wife, Melania, to hide affairs and that Trump “has no true friends because he “lived his entire life avoiding and evading taking responsibility for his actions.”

Trump’s attorney’s have tried to stop the book’s publication, and a judge ruled last month Cohen was retaliated against by the Justice Department over the book’s publication.

tenor (34).gif

Reactions: RockyTop85
Michael Cohen Says Forthcoming Trump Tell-All Reveals ‘Golden Showers’ At Vegas Sex Club, Tax Fraud And More

In the foreword for Disloyal, Cohen says, “From golden showers in a sex club in Vegas, to tax fraud, to deals with corrupt officials from the former Soviet Union, to catch and kill conspiracies to silence Trump’s clandestine lovers, I wasn’t just a witness to the president’s rise—I was an active and eager participant.”

Cohen claims that Trump “colluded with the Russians, but not in the sophisticated ways imagined by his detractors,” adding the Mueller investigation “was not a witch-hunt” because Trump “had cheated in the election, with Russian connivance.”

The foreword also says that Cohen lied to Trump’s wife, Melania, to hide affairs and that Trump “has no true friends because he “lived his entire life avoiding and evading taking responsibility for his actions.”

Trump’s attorney’s have tried to stop the book’s publication, and a judge ruled last month Cohen was retaliated against by the Justice Department over the book’s publication.

Better run out and get you a copy before they are all sold out.

Better run out and get you a copy before they are all sold out.

It’s amazing what some people are willing to believe. Claiming you helped the man plot to kill his lovers is an insane claim and one he clearly has zero evidence of. If he did have evidence he would give it to prosecutors in exchange for immunity.

I also doubt anyone needs their attorney’s help getting golden showers in Vegas.

My final thought is how is it in any way legal for your attorney to write about this?

It’s amazing what some people are willing to believe. Claiming you helped the man plot to kill his lovers is an insane claim and one he clearly has zero evidence of. If he did have evidence he would give it to prosecutors in exchange for immunity.

I also doubt anyone needs their attorney’s help getting golden showers in Vegas.

My final thought is how is it in any way legal for your attorney to write about this?

If the man could prove any of his accusations he would have never been charged, he would have turned states evidence against Trump.

Fiction novels probably are not covered by attorney/client privilege

If the man could prove any of his accusations he would have never been charged, he would have turned states evidence against Trump.

Why? If Trump were ever charged with anything, he'd just pardon himself.

Watch for the huge raft of blanket pardons January 20, 2021 on the way out the door...

Why? If Trump were ever charged with anything, he'd just pardon himself.

Watch for the huge raft of blanket pardons January 20, 2021 on the way out the door...

If they had evidence to charge they would impeach him. If there were evidence of an insane murder for hire plot like they’re claiming, they would impeach him

If they had evidence to charge they would impeach him. If there were evidence of an insane murder for hire plot like they’re claiming, they would impeach him

Why? Been there, done that. Trump should have been impeached for the Russia scandal, but he wasn't. Our checks and balances failed.

Republicans in Congress would protect Trump to their own deaths - just as he has stated before - he could shoot a man on 5th Avenue without any consequences.

Why? Been there, done that. Trump should have been impeached for the Russia scandal, but he wasn't. Our checks and balances failed.

Republicans in Congress would protect Trump to their own deaths - just as he has stated before - he could shoot a man on 5th Avenue without any consequences.
based on what exactly? LOL

For the non-Russia scandal you mean. He wasn’t impeached because they found absolutely nothing.

Imagine how the news would cover it if Bush had ordered an investigation into the Obama campaign and found nothing.

If you’re going to have your justice department investigate the president elect, you had better find something of substance. Otherwise it looks like nothing more than a partisan witch hunt.

For the non-Russia scandal you mean. He wasn’t impeached because they found absolutely nothing.

Imagine how the news would cover it if Bush had ordered an investigation into the Obama campaign and found nothing.

If you’re going to have your justice department investigate the president elect, you had better find something of substance. Otherwise it looks like nothing more than a partisan witch hunt.
which it was but some people were so heavily invested in the narrative they can't let go

based on what exactly? LOL

FFS. Sure, I'll play along...

Donald J. Trump solicited foreign interference in the 2020 U.S. presidential election to help his re-election bid, and then obstructed the inquiry itself by telling his administration officials to ignore subpoenas for documents and testimony.

Russia scandal?

Donald J. Trump solicited foreign interference in the 2020 U.S. presidential election to help his re-election bid, and then obstructed the inquiry itself by telling his administration officials to ignore subpoenas for documents and testimony.

Mueller missed all that I reckon

You might, big stretch but might have a point if any subpoenas were issued.

It's amazing how much Kool Aid the Trumpsters can drink. Absolutely unquenchable thirst for anything Donald shoves down their proverbial throats.

Fighting subpoenas, documents, and testimony request is a normal part of the process. For an example, see Obama’s actions during fast and furious.

He did not solicite foreign intel, but if he had that would be hilarious given that the investigation into him was actually started by foreign intel solicited by the Clinton campaign (Steele dossier).

Last edited:
It's amazing how much Kool Aid the Trumpsters can drink. Absolutely unquenchable thirst for anything Donald shoves down their proverbial throats.

So why didn't Pelosi bring impeachment charges on what you claim? If you want to blame someone, blame her and the D controlled House. They are the starting point.

VN Store

Back