The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Buescher was on the verge of tears being so mad. Tyler Reddick has to be the best apologizers on the planet.

I do feel bad for Buescher. It’s hard to replicate the bad luck he’s had the last two weeks.

Reddick took his W away, but I can’t blame Reddick for going for it either. It’s racing. Reddick can hold himself accountable, but it doesn’t change what happened.

Reactions: YankeeVol
Was fun following along with Denny’s thing last year. I’m glad they’re making it an actual thing. Drivers seemed to be really interested when it was just for bragging rights, so should be fun.
They get to take home $1 million. It doesn't sound that bad actually.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Hopefully next year Amazon still offering that one month free membership trial. I will sign up for it the afternoon of the 600.

The fact ford has one a championship the past 10 years is a miracle.

If I was starting a race team, I’m partnering with Chevy or Toyota. They have the best resources and leadership and the two best race teams are partnered with them.

Chevy has won 19 championships in the last 30 years and Ford only has 6. Chevy has kicked Ford’s ass and now Toyota is doing the same.

Ford is rarely the “First On Race Day”

I’m guessing that Ricky’s dad will be the one that gets the most punishment out of this deal. I’m not sure NASCAR will like him getting involved. Other than that, I see nothing wrong with what happened. Ricky is a man of his word if nothing else lol.

VN Store

Back