The Official NASCAR Talk Thread

Daniel Suárez was sworn in as a United States citizen on Tuesday, joining 48 candidates from 28 countries in a nationalization ceremony as a group of the newest Americans. Suárez — and all 47 others — received a citizenship certificate from NASCAR President Steve Phelps, a surprise guest who was present for the oath-taking and delivered the keynote address.

I'm ready for this weekend. I got tickets to all 3 days in Section 134.

Going to be cooking on those metal seats. Hopefully the rain stays away.
Also, hopefully this time they don't have the gate I entered the parking lot closed when trying to leave. So dumb how last year had basically everyone exiting the same gate, it was a mess.

I'm ready for this weekend. I got tickets to all 3 days in Section 134.

Going to be cooking on those metal seats. Hopefully the rain stays away.
Also, hopefully this time they don't have the gate I entered the parking lot closed when trying to leave. So dumb how last year had basically everyone exiting the same gate, it was a mess.

2021 - awful traffic direction, missed part of first stage despite having 3 hour buffer.

2022 - rain delay had me driving home at 2am

2023 - terrible heat sickness after the xfinity race

From a fan comfort experience, NSS hasn’t been good for me at all. It’s still my favorite track due to how unique it is. I renew my seats every year.

I think the race will get in on Sunday, might be delayed though.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
2021 - awful traffic direction, missed part of first stage despite having 3 hour buffer.

2022 - rain delay had me driving home at 2am

2023 - terrible heat sickness after the xfinity race

From a fan comfort experience, NSS hasn’t been good for me at all. It’s still my favorite track due to how unique it is. I renew my seats every year.

I think the race will get in on Sunday, might be delayed though.

It needs to be a night race or a late afternoon into the evening type race. Racing in the peak of the day in late June is ridiculous.

There’s a reason they stopped racing at Talladega in July.

How did Logano go 100+ laps on one tank ?

That rain delay was pretty quick as far as delays go. Concrete and go ole Tennessee sun soaked it up fast.

Much easier exit this year. They actually had the gate I entered open after the race for once on Sunday.

How did Logano go 100+ laps on one tank ?

That rain delay was pretty quick as far as delays go. Concrete and go ole Tennessee sun soaked it up fast.

Much easier exit this year. They actually had the gate I entered open after the race for once on Sunday.
Felt like entry was better as well.

VN Store

Back