The Official SC @ #1 Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. May 16 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Fri. May 17 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. May 18 1PM EST SECNET+)

Good lord this is better than half the conferences football facilities

Someone is invested in facilities. My gosh.

Are MLB facilities this nice? This is incredible.

Their football facilities are insane, too. They’re are less than 10 yrs old but already being updated.

Reactions: Drewbydoo

I love this video and the over all scene because it's one of unscripted joy with truly happy people.

Many team photos and group pictures are very much staged, THIS video is trying to capture the moment.

Part of the moment is winning a conference championship in a nationally respected conference.... Let that linger in your mind. There are a bunch of conference champions out there, but how many of them, .... in the history of sports.... are respected on a national level? Not too many. Today is a rare day in the history of sports. In Vols history. In SEC history.

On top of that, this team did it without arrogance or making any one or any other team feel bad about themselves and that's so impressive.

I love this video and the over all scene because it's one of unscripted joy with truly happy people.

Many team photos and group pictures are very much staged, THIS video is trying to capture the moment.

Part of the moment is winning a conference championship in a nationally respected conference.... Let that linger in your mind. There are a bunch of conference champions out there, but how many of them, .... in the history of sports.... are respected on a national level? Not too many. Today is a rare day in the history of sports. In Vols history. In SEC history.

On top of that, this team did it without arrogance or making any one or any other team feel bad about themselves and that's so impressive.
We made Kentucky feel bad about themselves today…

Also like to tip the cap to CFA, outstanding work in the regular season. I bet it didn’t go quite to plan, but…here we sit. Incredible!
Virtually unheard of for a team to use the “opener method” two out of your three weekend games and be this good. This was his best piece of coaching yet.

What a performance by Zander. If we get that version of him in the postseason, that’s huge.
3 guys that I’m really hoping we get to see get themselves a little shine in the postseason, are...
Zander, Kirby and Chuck Taylor!
I’d give anything to see them grab a BIG moment or two in the postseason.

VN Store

Back