The Official SC @ #1 Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. May 16 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Fri. May 17 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. May 18 1PM EST SECNET+)

This is one of my all time favorite videos. I like the little story line, the car,the song, the fuzzy guitars and most of all the blonde in the red top who.... I believe is a former playboy bunny or Playboy model.
My twin sons are living in Far West Texas. Damn near identical, but definitely fraternal. OB-GYN guaranteed. Both sport reddish blonde chest length beards. Wish they could play guitar 🎸 and bass

Yeah…that ain’t happening. Maybe when the season is done.
Some day, or night, I'd like you guys to rank the liquors because I think some of them or maybe most of them are significantly better than the Maker's Mark my dad drinks and I'd like to surprise him with some next level bourbon.

Same for gin.

As an example, I don't like " a gin and tonic" but I very much like a Tanqueray and tonic. Then my neighbor had a gin that was imo significantly better Tanqueray.

Okay, so THAT'S your homework :):cool:

Some day, or night, I'd like you guys to rank the liquors because I think some of them or maybe most of them are significantly better than the Maker's Mark my dad drinks and I'd like to surprise him with some next level bourbon.

Same for gin.

As an example, I don't like " a gin and tonic" but I very much like a Tanqueray and tonic. Then my neighbor had a gin that was imo significantly better Tanqueray.

I cannot complete this assignment. Nothing but beer for me, long story. That said, you are in the right place.

Same for gin.

Doubt you’ll get a recommendation for gin around here. Bourbon and Whiskey 🥃? Possibly Top shelf Scotch, Irish whiskeys? Now yer talkin’

Reactions: VolPack22
I cannot complete this assignment. Nothing but beer for me, long story. That said, you are in the right place.
Not that you need or want homework, but if you had a bar at home that would get used every weekend, with 3 on tap what would you have on tap that would appeal to a large number of people?

During the Summer my dad has Sweetwater 420 and whatever goes into a "black and tan" on tap because that's what he and his friends like.

I like Sweetwater 420 Pale Ale in a bottle or on tap, but I only drink 10-12 those per year.

Personally, I don’t care what Kentucky did. We lost the best pitcher in the country to the transfer portal and our Friday night starter got injured early in the season and we were forced to pitch openers on two weekend days all season long. Yet we finished with the 3rd best ERA nationally. In addition to all that, we have managed to have an offense that actually exceeds what the 2022 team did statistically even though the DH spot in the lineup has been a revolving door. Tony deserves COY.

Not that you need or want homework, but if you had a bar at home that would get used every weekend, with 3 on tap what would you have on tap that would appeal to a large number of people?

During the Summer my dad has Sweetwater 420 and whatever goes into a "black and tan" on tap because that's what he and his friends like.

I like Sweetwater 420 Pale Ale in a bottle or on tap, but I only drink 10-12 those per year.

I appreciate the enthusiasm but I’m not the right person to ask. My wife likes Black and Tans, Guinness sometimes makes the fridge, Yee Haw Dunkel makes an appearance now and again.

On rare occasions, I’ll hit a brewery and drink something I’ve never heard of, but yeah…I ain’t the right guy.

Personally, I don’t care what Kentucky did. We lost the best pitcher in the country to the transfer portal and our Friday night starter got injured early in the season and we were forced to pitch openers on two weekend days all season long. Yet we finished with the 3rd best ERA nationally. In addition to all that, we have managed to have an offense that actually exceeds what the 2022 team did statistically even though the DH spot in the lineup has been a revolving door. Tony deserves COY.
Hmm.. UK def exceeded expectations. Gotta give them credit. We’ve gotta couple of tournaments coming for them to prove their alloy.

Hmm.. UK def exceeded expectations. Gotta give them credit. We’ve gotta couple of tournaments coming for them to prove their alloy.

We beat em, took the series, they coulda beat VU and we coulda lost to SC. I agree. Came down to the last regular weekend. UK is solid, post season, anything can happen.

VN Store

Back