The Official SC @ #1 Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. May 16 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Fri. May 17 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. May 18 1PM EST SECNET+)

Another reason why I think Kentucky won’t be the 1 seed is because they don’t even have 40 wins yet. We have 2 more wins than A&M and 3 more wins than Arkansas. Wake Forest was the 1 seed last year and went into the NCAAT at 47-10. We are currently 46-10 (leading the country in wins) with an opportunity to head into the NCAAT as the only 50-win team in the country.

So…he should now be …math ain’t my thing…carry the one…hmmm…cut him some slack cause he lives in the wrong State…crap, he’s still one year younger than me.
Well, one, the dude shares. Two, he shares top shelf…think “Willie”. Three, Texas is a great alternative to the Great State of Tennessee!

Deal on not dinging you for being 97, just don't ding me for being 20 and a nerd at GT.

We are who we are. At least we have that going for us. ;)

It’s a great school, ya got it right out in front of ya. Get it. I’ve now rolled into year 117, who’s this Henry Aaron guy? Here he’s pretty good.

Edit: Hear

VN Store

Back