The Official SC @ #1 Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. May 16 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Fri. May 17 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. May 18 1PM EST SECNET+)

Gangnam style dancing back in my day might've been the Nitty Gritty...

I like it and no joke, 3/4 of us in our condo are going to work on that right now. FYI, we're all former lacrosse players that played on a team that was semi-obsessed with all line dancing and learning dance moves.... which is kinda weird, buttttt is fun and handy and just about any party, wedding etc.

I like it and no joke, 3/4 of us in our condo are going to work on that right now. FYI, we're all former lacrosse players that played on a team that was semi-obsessed with all line dancing and learning dance moves.... which is kinda weird, buttttt is fun and handy and just about any party, wedding etc.
Thisn's kinda complicated and the feet movements are anti-intuitive to a nervous system used to athletic moves, so good luck!

I retired from a boy's prep school that won several state championships in lax, so lots of respect to y'all on that.

Y'all might as well complete your 1960s dance circuit challenge with some (much easier) Hully Gully--this from a French teen music show, the title of which translates to "Tender Age and Wooden Heads."

I've been "in love" with the girl in the foreground for years, just because of how gracefully she dances--and that simple dress.

Fair warning, young dudes: Whatever the female fashions are when you hit puberty... you're gonna be hung up on 'em for the rest of your life. Just accept it. The club scene in "A Hard Day's Night" makes me wistful every time, just because of the girls' dresses and hair styles.

My former boss, who lives in Arkansas, and is a donor to Arky, was texting back and forth yesterday, and he started talking about CTV. We discussed how before CTV arrived at TN how bad we were and that we are updating our stadium because of TV. He said, " You know, when our coach retires we are coming after CTV don't you"? He went on to say that TV is from our area of the country and would be coming back home and that basically they will make TV the highest paid college coach.

So my question is...chances CTV goes to Arkansas? Is there any other team that TV might consider leaving us for?

My former boss, who lives in Arkansas, and is a donor to Arky, was texting back and forth yesterday, and he started talking about CTV. We discussed how before CTV arrived at TN how bad we were and that we are updating our stadium because of TV. He said, " You know, when our coach retires we are coming after CTV don't you"? He went on to say that TV is from our area of the country and would be coming back home and that basically they will make TV the highest paid college coach.

So my question is...chances CTV goes to Arkansas? Is there any other team that TV might consider leaving us for?

He. Ain’t. Leaving. He will be the highest paid coach.

92850F51-1D2A-4C72-91E9-057DA9B0DA07.jpeg

I wouldn’t lose any sleep over it. He ain’t going no where.

Tele…tubbies? How weird is that?
At Hoover they lock arms and away back and forth…they yell ball count at the opposing pitcher when they throw so many In A row…they have bubble machines and blow bubbles when they get hits and score runs…im telling you those people are all strange

At Hoover they lock arms and away back and forth…they yell ball count at the opposing pitcher when they throw so many In A row…they have bubble machines and blow bubbles when they get hits and score runs…im telling you those people are all strange

Strange tradition is strange.

VN Store

Back