The Official SC @ #1 Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. May 16 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Fri. May 17 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. May 18 1PM EST SECNET+)

Because it was mentioned on Twitter by UGA fans I thought I would bring up C Mo's OPS

C-Mo's stats in conference games are clearly better that Condon and Caglianone.

Admittedly, teams started pitching around Condon earlier in the process than Moore but the OPS is still fairly close.

In all games Moore's sits at 4th in OPS.

Condon(UGA) 1.648
Collins(UGA) 1.387
Caglianone (UF) 1.373
Moore (UT) 1.256

In all games Moore's sits at 4th in OPS.

Condon(UGA) 1.540 - 0.108 diff
Moore (UT) 1.383 + 0.041
Collins (UGA) 1.308 - 0.079
Caglianone (UF) 1.297 - 0.076

Condon has 27 BB in SEC play compared to Moore's 5
Moore has 53 hits compared to Condon's 45
Using Condon's BAvg the 22 extra ABs instead of walks would be 9 extra hits. of about 54
Condon hits a HR in SEC play every 6.05 AB. S he would have 1 more HR and would be tied with Moore
Condon gets an RBI every 2.87 ABs so that would be 8 extra RBIs
Condon would have 22 extra bases
Condon would have 4-5 extra SOs

Reactions: vol66
I did a quick search on "club scene in a hard day's night" and came up with:

I Wanna Be Your Man & Don't Bother Me (A Hard Day's Night) | "I Wanna Be Your Man" & "Don't Bother Me" in A Hard Day's Night movie. The club scene. | By Beatle WorldFacebook

I'm going to attempt to comment on your reply again in The Dugout section of Volnation because we/I are drifting off the original thread's intent of comments for the series between us and South Carolina...
Good etiquette. I confess I figured this thread was a rainout from here on. I'm posting a reply in the dugout.

Maybe I’m way off base here - no pun intended - but I feel like a lot more of our games this year have been SECNET+. I would have expected more regular channel games given our ranking this year. Am I remembering wrong? Seems like we had a ton of ESPN and SEC network games in 2022.

Reactions: HeadVol77
Caglione hits, clear center field error, awarded a double and an rbi...clearly should have been an error, no rbi and a single..fix is in?

Caglione hits, clear center field error, awarded a double and an rbi...clearly should have been an error, no rbi and a single..fix is in?
Eh, college is pretty generous to the hitter .. Blake's hit to give him his streak was generous too

Edit- I didnt see cags play just commenting in general

Reactions: volfan__18
Do you have power @chuckiepoo ? They're saying it might be "Weeks" before we get it back here in the NE/NW of the city.
I was going over the Fred Hartman bridge about 4:30 yesterday and it was the most eery looking sky I have ever seen. It looked like the clouds were closing in on the earth.
Here's some aftermath shots.

VN Store

Back