The Official SC @ #1 Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. May 16 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Fri. May 17 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. May 18 1PM EST SECNET+)

At Hoover they lock arms and away back and forth…they yell ball count at the opposing pitcher when they throw so many In A row…they have bubble machines and blow bubbles when they get hits and score runs…im telling you those people are all strange
My son and I went and watched AM at Ole Miss a few years back and we started of sitting around the AM fans/parents. I couldn’t make it an entire inning around them and got up and left after the top of the inning. On my way out of their section I told them they were the most annoying fanbase in the SEC and one of them said well thank you, and I responded it’s not a complement and shouldn’t be proud of that.

Y'all might as well complete your 1960s dance circuit challenge with some (much easier) Hully Gully--this from a French teen music show, the title of which translates to "Tender Age and Wooden Heads."

I've been "in love" with the girl in the foreground for years, just because of how gracefully she dances--and that simple dress.

Fair warning, young dudes: Whatever the female fashions are when you hit puberty... you're gonna be hung up on 'em for the rest of your life. Just accept it. The club scene in "A Hard Day's Night" makes me wistful every time, just because of the girls' dresses and hair styles.

I did a quick search on "club scene in a hard day's night" and came up with:

I Wanna Be Your Man & Don't Bother Me (A Hard Day's Night) | "I Wanna Be Your Man" & "Don't Bother Me" in A Hard Day's Night movie. The club scene. | By Beatle WorldFacebook

I'm going to attempt to comment on your reply again in The Dugout section of Volnation because we/I are drifting off the original thread's intent of comments for the series between us and South Carolina...

Reactions: BruisedOrange
My former boss, who lives in Arkansas, and is a donor to Arky, was texting back and forth yesterday, and he started talking about CTV. We discussed how before CTV arrived at TN how bad we were and that we are updating our stadium because of TV. He said, " You know, when our coach retires we are coming after CTV don't you"? He went on to say that TV is from our area of the country and would be coming back home and that basically they will make TV the highest paid college coach.

So my question is...chances CTV goes to Arkansas? Is there any other team that TV might consider leaving us for?
Chances that every SEC team is now fantasizing about Vitello running away to them? 100%

Chance of it actually happening? Close to zero, imo.

VN Store

Back