The Official SC @ #1 Tennessee Series Thread (Thurs. May 16 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Fri. May 17 6:30PM EST SECNET+) (Sat. May 18 1PM EST SECNET+)

Had no idea you lived that close to the city also. Yeah it's a complete disaster downtown. The videos and photos are shocking. We've had a rough few weeks. Flooding two weeks ago and now this... I'm afraid of what hurricane season is going to do to us this summer.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Man that's not good, electricity is overrated anyway.

This is my tweet from what it sounded like when it came over. Keep in mind it was daylight out and it turned pitch black. I thought the door was going to get sucked off the house. Aside from a fence, we are good. Still no electricity but the city lost 8 transmission towers

Had no idea you lived that close to the city also. Yeah it's a complete disaster downtown. The videos and photos are shocking. We've had a rough few weeks. Flooding two weeks ago and now this... I'm afraid of what hurricane season is going to do to us this summer.
I live in the Clear Lake City area.

Any idea what they are gonna do about the ball game tomorrow? Forecast shows rain all day.

This is my tweet from what it sounded like when it came over. Keep in mind it was daylight out and it turned pitch black. I thought the door was going to get sucked off the house. Aside from a fence, we are good. Still no electricity but the city lost 8 transmission towers

Dang that is scary! Glad you are ok

Sometimes it’s hard to believe…that a college baseball player makes a throwing mistake on a play where he was lucky to make the play at all, like doubling down.We’ve done it too, but golly. Tough one for Mizzou.

Go Vols, ya’ll keep it between the lines up in here tonight!

GBO!!!

VN Store

Back