The Official Tennessee @ #8 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30pm ET, CBS

Gonna say this now because I will deny it if we lose, but this Tennessee team has killed it today. A little better offensive line and "throw game" (and kicker) and it's ours. Still, a kick ass effort. I'm proud of my team today.

I'm very proud of the way this team has played today. We can call it a moral victory or whatever. I think we can and will win out from here.

Spot on, we dont have a kicker but we keep kicking it 50 yds. Right way is to adapt to that fact!

We're not exactly lighting it up on offense bro. The right call was to send Medley out and hope that he makes it to tie the game. He's had the distance on all 4 attempts, his accuracy just sucks. Regardless, your chances of him making the FG far outweigh the chance we somehow make a 4th down conversion.

Say what you will, but this is the kind of performance I can get behind. Great defensive play, and a great gameplan by our coaching staff. Regardless of the outcome, Tennessee has played a good football game. Alabama is just a better football team.

Agree. Win or lose this one, our team didn't quit.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back