The Official Tennessee @ #8 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30pm ET, CBS

Stop criticizing Medley for missing 50 yarders. He isn't capable. It's like criticizing me for losing a race to Usain Bolt.

When we cross the 40, you need to plan to punt or play call like its 4 down territory.

Medley has missed 1 makeable FG.

If you put yourself in a position for Medley to attemt a 50 yarder, that's on you.

Reactions: 1 person
he's trying to stick by his kicker and help him out of his funk to his own detriment. it's a coach having his player's back.

It's time he has the other players' backs by not running Medley back out there. The team is playing well enough to win, they're doing their jobs....Medley isn't.

Reactions: 1 person
Man it's really frustrating watching Butch make the same mistakes over and over in these tight games. If he would loosen up, and quit worrying about loosen the game, he would be a lot more successful this season. Why he keeps marching Medley on the field for these long kicks is mind boggling!

Gonna say this now because I will deny it if we lose, but this Tennessee team has killed it today. A little better offensive line and "throw game" (and kicker) and it's ours. Still, a kick ass effort. I'm proud of my team today.

I totally agree. Last year we lost by 14 to Alabama.. 24 to Oklahoma.

I HATE LOSING. But we have been in it with a bunch of freshman and sophomores. EVERY GAME.

I think Jones just told these guys that we are not going to leave anything on the field and we are going full speed from here on out....and theres the big pass!

VN Store

Back