The Official Tennessee @ #8 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30pm ET, CBS

It's called auto correct on an iPad. I guess a loser would see it as being ignorant since most aren't very self aware. Let me guess, your the type that believes everyone should get a participation trophy. It's ok honey, you played hard.

Lol, you look worse with every post.
Oh, and it's * you're not your.

Reactions: 1 person
Medley has one helluva sophomore slump going but good to know at 19 he has the leg accuracy will come. He will win multiple games next year for us. And I agree anyone wishing harm on the young man, hope you choke on one tonight. Freak if you find out who said that. That should be a ban if there ever was one.

Reactions: 3 people
Unfortunately, that ain't happening.....

@Volquest_Paul: "We believe in Aaron Medley." - Butch on Medley. "Those were very, very difficult kicks… There's no other kicker I'd want than Aaron Medley.

I wonder why. I hear Bullock never misses in practice and hits 60 yarders

Negavols will always have something to whine about and critique like they know it all. Obviously not, or else they'd be successful at coaching or anything sports related. So proud of our team! We hung with the big boys and nearly beat them. We will be very good next year and we are getting better as this season progresses. We're going bowling this year so that means one extra game I get to watch my team lay it on the line on the gridiron. Go Vols! Finish strong!

Not really. If we don't start winning the attendance will wane.
Funny but it has not been impacted for the last 10 years of average winning taking place. 0-25 aganst top 10 teams. Folks just love to go to Neyland regardless of record. They will never stop. The money folks have a win win deal. :cray:

Right. I'm just as upset about it. I was rough on him during the game and upset. The more I think about it though, I just think Butch shouldnt give up on him just yet.

No reason to be upset. This is Tennessee football.

Medley seems to be a "practice player." Nails em in practice, but can't buy a FG when it matters.

Funny but it has not been impacted for the last 10 years of average winning taking place. 0-25 aganst top 10 teams. Folks just love to go to Neyland regardless of record. They will never stop. The money folks have a win win deal. :cray:

Then why did they fire Dooley? Explain your logic.

So you like all the moral victories?

It is getting old but I'm enjoying watching this team fight. Especially against some of the best team in football. I agree with Butch "there are no moral victories in Tennessee football." It sucks to lose like that but I'm not going to lie and say I expected that score. I am impressed by our improvement since the beginning of the season.

Reactions: 2 people
It is getting old but I'm enjoying watching this team fight. Especially against some of the best team in football. I agree with Butch "there are no moral victories in Tennessee football." It sucks to lose like that but I'm not going to lie and say I expected that score. I am impressed by our improvement since the beginning of the season.

That's fine. Many of us want victories. Even against Florida and Alabama.

No reason to be upset. This is Tennessee football.

Medley seems to be a "practice player." Nails em in practice, but can't buy a FG when it matters.

I've had a lot of kids like that and gamers. Maybe we have a "gamer" kicker on the team. Idk. In my experience though, I've seen the switch flipped with several "practice players." If you give up on em, they don't have the opportunity to turn it on. If he gets it mentally, he'll be a weapon.

If we can finish the season with 5 straight victories and then a bowl win I'd be satisfied. If not I won't be. Another loss will be very dissatisfactory in my opinion.

That's fine. Many of us want victories. Even against Florida and Alabama.

I would love to be shocked (in a good way) at some point. I thought today was that day!. It'll happen eventually. Just wish some would stop whining, like there is no hope.

If we can finish the season with 5 straight victories and then a bowl win I'd be satisfied. If not I won't be. Another loss will be very dissatisfactory in my opinion.

Agree!

I would be upset with a loss to any of the teams remaining on the schedule even with all our injuries. Especially after the way tennessee has looked lately.

I would love to be shocked (in a good way) at some point. I thought today was that day!. It'll happen eventually. Just wish some would stop whining, like there is no hope.

I don't mind the whining if that is what you want to call it. That expectation is what demonstrates to the coach and team that nothing less than winning is satisfactory.

I've had a lot of kids like that and gamers. Maybe we have a "gamer" kicker on the team. Idk. In my experience though, I've seen the switch flipped with several "practice players." If you give up on em, they don't have the opportunity to turn it on. If he gets it mentally, he'll be a weapon.

Butch has given Medley plenty of chances to flip the switch. My whole point is kicking the field was a bad coaching decision.Even Butch said they were difficult kicks. My problem is not so much with Medley but with coaching.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back