The Official Tennessee @ #8 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30pm ET, CBS

God the Gary and Verne Bama love fest will be unbearable.. So will them pointing out every thing we do wrong and ways Bama can take advantage of this and that. Going to be boat loads of fun.. Hope we leave them without any choice but to say good things, not likely but boy it'd be nice.

God the Gary and Verne Bama love fest will be unbearable.. So will them pointing out every thing we do wrong and ways Bama can take advantage of this and that. Going to be boat loads of fun.. Hope we leave them without any choice but to say good things, not likely but boy it'd be nice.

It would be GREAT to hear their stunned silence and maybe a sobbing sound when we win.

:clapping:GBO

I would love to see Saban in kiffin and smarts faces a lot today. That would mean something good is happening for us.

Reactions: 1 person
CR3zBjJUsAAG3K8

Idiot on SEC network said Butch has never beaten a ranked team as coach at Tennessee

Was just about to post about that. I wish I could get paid as much as these folks do to throw **** out there like that without researching to see if it's right.

Was just about to post about that. I wish I could get paid as much as these folks do to throw **** out there like that without researching to see if it's right.

Especially when it happened (for the 2nd time) the last game we played lol

If the Vols can somehow loosen up and just make some plays, who know's the sun may shine down on the Vols for a change

It's not enough to know that it will indeed rain on Alabama's Parade at some point, is it?
No Not really

I was just going to type the same thing.

I hope DeBord is currently mid-way through his fourth Sundrop/Red Bull/Java Max combination drink

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Heart attack recipe

VN Store

Back