The Official Tennessee @ #8 Alabama Game Thread, 3:30pm ET, CBS

CR3xWsZU8AApGpC

Reactions: 1 person
Finebomb is still and will always be a douche... I just don't see how someone can sit there and be a graduate of UT and be such a Bama fan and have such a disdain for their school. McElroy is getting so biased and anti-UT he is probably giving Fineturd a hand job under that table. Believe it or not, Tebow is the ONLY one defending us....

Reactions: 2 people
I can't believe they keep calling the rivalry irrelevant.
Before someone says "because we're no longer a real threat", this rivalry has a history of streaks. The last time that we had a decent streak on them, I near once thought "this game no longer means anything".

I hate certain things about the new instant gratification generation.
Yes it sucks and we need to shift the streak soon but to imply that a streak is something new and means the rivalry is irrelevant, is just stupid.

HaHa! McElroy just tried to compare Coker to Dobbs and how much better and TOUGHER Coker was!? Seriously? Compare the two teams each plays for and the hand they've been dealt... If Dobbs had that line and surrounding O he would be a Heisman frontrunner and Coker would be out with a broken collarbone at this point if he was playing for UT... give me a break SMH

VN Store

Back