The Official Tennessee @ Arkansas Series Thread (4/14 8PM EST SEC NETWORK) (4/15 7PM EST SEC NET+) (4/16 3PM EST SEC NET+)

I don’t really care what anyone else says about my opinion. But to be fair, I can quote where several agree . Knowing how to quote someone else doesn’t help with the knowledge or discussion of a game. You have provided nothing to the subject.
It is nice to have you on the board, sir. I hope we can gets some more points for you.
Kind Regards,
Ritzwatch

Reactions: WillisWG
Advance or score?
Let’s say you sacrifice an out and get 1 run home. I could counter and say that the batter bunting could swing away and get 2 runs or at the very least get on base, save the out, and keep the lineup going. You only 27 outs and they are extremely valuable. The only time teams should be bunting is late game situations where you only need to score 1 run to win the game.

Reactions: feathersax
Let’s say you sacrifice an out and get 1 run home. I could counter and say that the batter bunting could swing away and get 2 runs or at the very least get on base, save the out, and keep the lineup going. You only 27 outs and they are extremely valuable. The only time teams should be bunting is late game situations where you only need to score 1 run to win the game.
I understand what your saying, I just asked as far as advancing runners or scoring runs. There is a difference. I’m not asking for a but with a runner at 1st to advance. I’m asking for a run scoring bunt or hit. I just think we have to stop hitting for power. Last year was a perfect example imo, when we hit for base hits, we was very successful. I do understand your point though sir

VN Store

Back