The Official Tennessee @ Arkansas Series Thread (4/14 8PM EST SEC NETWORK) (4/15 7PM EST SEC NET+) (4/16 3PM EST SEC NET+)

1-2 the rest of the season won’t get us there if I’m following what he said.

Of course that wouldn’t but our schedule is extremely front loaded. I’m not sure anyone in the nation has faced the gauntlet we have. We’ve played the number 1, 3, and 5 teams in last three weeks with number 4 coming to town next week.

They did. TV just said he pitched well and would’ve gotten us 5 innings if the defense behind him would’ve played better.

1. Yes If everything had gone well Lindsey would have gotten thru 5 which should tell you that staff’s realistic expectation was something less than 5 innings.

2. Vols have been making boneheaded fielding and base running errors throughout the season. Staff, players and fans are aware of this.

3. Everything didn’t go well for Lindsey because his team booted a cpl balls creating momentum for Arky. As things didn’t go as TN had hoped Lindsey wasn’t going to make it thru 5 innings. So Tony B had to pull him an inning early. I’d say he shoujd have pulled him a few batters sooner because after the errors it was all but certain that Lindsey would not make it thru 5.

4. Truly unfortunate that these errors persist. But to expect that they magically stop mid season is unrealistic.

5. Dolly and Chase haven’t been completely dialed in thus far but the above mentioned errors have really hurt both pitchers.

Time to get the young stud double D’s out there. At least he’ll put a charge in a ball. I’d assume see Kendro get some more run as well. Maui is bringing nothing to the table, he was planning to be a 1 and done guy anyway and Kendro isn’t in his own head.

Of course that wouldn’t but our schedule is extremely front loaded. I’m not sure anyone in the nation has faced the gauntlet we have. We’ve played the number 1, 3, and 5 teams in last three weeks with number 4 coming to town next week.
I agree but he asked does 1-2 get us there; I assumed it was in a smartass way.

Don’t forget the arctic circle classic in Columbia

I still think this team will find its stride. It may be in May but have to think talent will prevail along with good coaching and a softer schedule. Our schedule has been brutal and we still have Vandy next weekend.

Edit- things will turn around during the MS State series (April 27th).

Don’t forget the arctic circle classic in Columbia

That’s the only true shock of the season thus far. There’s zero excuse for getting swept that series! Newbs look at the current record and laugh but that was a very different team. They’ve since lost 3 pitchers (2 starters) and STILL have 20+ wins. I’d give anything to have played them later.

Time to get the young stud double D’s out there. At least he’ll put a charge in a ball. I’d assume see Kendro get some more run as well. Maui is bringing nothing to the table, he was planning to be a 1 and done guy anyway and Kendro isn’t in his own head.

How many blue chip freshmen are sitting and watching these games who could be playing for Tennessee ?

VN Store

Back