The Official Tennessee @ Arkansas Series Thread (4/14 8PM EST SEC NETWORK) (4/15 7PM EST SEC NET+) (4/16 3PM EST SEC NET+)

So 14 SEC wins is the path to the NCAAs:

Assuming Vols lose the series, but don't get swept this weekend. We hit the halfway point at 6-9. Things don't get easier with #4 Vandy coming to town. Lose that series, but don't swept and you hit 7-11 with 12 SEC games to go.

MS. State comes to town. Vols (win 2/3) and you're 9-12
@ Georgia. Vols (win 2/3) and you're 11-13
Kentucky comes to town. Vols (win 2/3) and you're 13-14
@ South Carolina. Vols win 1 and they're 14-16.

That's the easiest path. Things get easier when you win one you shouldn't and get harder when you lose one you shouldn't, but the path gets statistically way easier after next weekend and we have the pitching to get us to where we need to be.

Even when we win, they don’t look like they’re having fun anymore. Maybe it’s the pressure, idk. But they just don’t look like they enjoy playing. I’m not saying they don’t give effort, just that they don’t enjoy the effort they are giving lol

Still Don’t like the strikeouts, but they haven’t gotten a strikeout tonight watching the ball. All swinging.

Even when we win, they don’t look like they’re having fun anymore. Maybe it’s the pressure, idk. But they just don’t look like they enjoy playing. I’m not saying they don’t give effort, just that they don’t enjoy the effort they are giving lol
Not so sure about that comment, I’ve seen them smiling plenty this year

VN Store

Back