The Official Tennessee @ Auburn Series Thread (Fri. April 5th 7PM EST) (Sat. April 6th 4:30PM EST) (Sun. April 7th 2PM EST) (All Games On SECNET+)

What’s this “storing back” you speak of? That must be some will power you got going.😂
Haha! Only if "will power" is a euphemism for expensive tastes on a thrifty income. Over time I've accumulated some special beers in a big cardboard box, within a cardboard box, in the pantry.
LOL--That's as close as this ol' boy will ever come to having a wine cellar!

The best way to enjoy special things in life is to enjoy them infrequently, and only then with special people. So in that way, I'm blessed!

Haha! Only if "will power" is a euphemism for expensive tastes on a thrifty income. Over time I've accumulated some special beers in a big cardboard box, within a cardboard box, in the pantry.

The best way to enjoy special things in life is to enjoy them infrequently, and only then with special people. So in that way, I'm blessed!
As you get older (don’t know your age), try and enjoy those special things more frequently. We’re not promised tomorrow.😂

I just want to say one more time…you can be critical…hell I am critical especially in some other places…but how dare you say stuff when it’s not even warranted and then run away and do not give credit and hang out and enjoy the fun! That’s garbage and that’s as nice as I can be about it!
Good point. I missed the game and reading the game thread not knowing the final outcome, still.

I’ve come to the realization that the folks who post negative comments are one of three things.

1. Emotional fans. Frustrated fans who get too caught up in the game. But they should post the “good,” too.

2. Trolls- not Vol fans.

3. Attention seekers

Will the kfc girls be there again?
Did I ever share the pic of my boy with the Twin peaks girls?
LMAO he was eating up all the attention and I don’t care what he says, he was loving it!
When we got in the car after the game, he said, “dad, should we not tell mom that the twin peak girls were there?”
😂
I said buddy, mom doesn’t care, she quit caring about nonsense like that a long time ago.

Precisely why I only drink the best, the champagne of beers, Miller High Life.
😎

Did I ever share the pic of my boy with the Twin peaks girls?
LMAO he was eating up all the attention and I don’t care what he says, he was loving it!
When we got in the car after the game, he said, “dad, should we not tell mom that the twin peak girls were there?”
😂
I said buddy, mom doesn’t care, she quit caring about nonsense like that a long time ago.
Need pics

VN Store

Back