The Official Tennessee @ Indiana Regional Game Thread (Sat. June 1st 6PM EST) (ESPNU)

I hope the stadium renovations include getting rid of the turf. Watching all these other games with nice grass, dirt and slide stains makes our field look really bad. And takes away a part of the game.

Does anyone here know how/which game tennessee will play in IF they make the college World Series? Only asking as game 1/3 are less expensive than games 2/4 by like $45

The
I hope the stadium renovations include getting rid of the turf. Watching all these other games with nice grass, dirt and slide stains makes our field look really bad. And takes away a part of the game.
the turf allows us to play a full season. We lost way too many games with grass and dirt and almost every team north of Atlanta will eventually must do it. Let the money go to players and not to groundskeepers

Now I’m hoping for a stadium naming deal with Applebee’s.

Or French’s mustard
Do they still make Ding DONGS????
Could revive the role of the” Hostesses “from days gone by.

Seems like a good idea if Little Debbie does not take offense.

I wonder if Indiana has watched any video or scouting of Tennessee. Because with as many pickoffs Tennessee gets from the pitcher and catcher positions I don’t think any of these teams are scouting at all.

Start time is assumed to be the location of the game, or at least I've always thought that. But they did list the time zone in the tweet anyway.
If you add that ET or CT or whatever to the time, it makes all those mistakes go away. I do not assume anything anymore. Ditto people exclaiming "that is unbelievable".

Ya know frye, I was sitting there thinking last night, right when it appeared the Vols were about to bust that thing open, #32 was really struggling on the mound for NKU, I looked around at everyone sitting on their hands and you could hear a rosin bag drop in LNS! That place should’ve been on that kid like sharks to blood and the crowd should’ve run him. That is where we need to learn to be a rabid fan base but still not going overboard.
LSU, A&M, Ole Miss, you wouldn’t be able to hear yourself think in that situation, much less concentrate on a pitch when you can’t find the zone and hitters are rocking you when you do.
Totally agree. I am a couple hours from Thrill Hill so can't complain about those in attendance but, I've noticed fans of Braves compared to Phillies and other fan bases. I don't know if it is the "genteel south" or what but, you go to a game in Chicago, New York, or Philly and fans are totally in your face and loud. LNS or Truist Park makes me feel like I am in a retirement home of nursing home most of the time. I will say there are times when Neyland Stadium rocks and I love that. Hold the mustard.

VN Store

Back