The Official Tennessee @ Indiana Regional Game Thread (Sat. June 1st 6PM EST) (ESPNU)

Great win!!! I guess all wins are great!

I will say that I was not super impressed with the pitching tonight. Perhaps a little lack of focus?

You probably shouldn’t watch other games regional games because your butt would be all puckered up. There is a lot of rough pitching, it’s part of it. No one is shutting it down every game.
I’ve watched a lot of regional games. And you are correct that there are lot of runs scored. I wasn’t insulting our team.

Reactions: orangejuice
A win is a win and I will take it every day of the week, but it’s been an ugly game.

Our pitching concerned me a bit tonight.
Our coaches getting young arms some work in a regional game that we are up pretty big is a luxury. It will pay dividends in the future.

Edit: let me edit this to say that im not calling out any negative posts! And this part isn’t direct toward you, vol94, at all!

Win number 2 in region. Played well but also sloppy in spots and Blue gave IU more chances to stay in game. Tony now can praise and rip into them. IU and S Miss will use alot of pitching tomorrow. Go Vols. In CHRIST Alone

VN Store

Back