The Official Tennessee @ Indiana Regional Game Thread (Sat. June 1st 6PM EST) (ESPNU)

Chappy is 0-4 with 4 K’s. Guess we’ll see Dalton tomorrow more than likely
Let's see if he extends the proverbial lessh with Bargo tomorrow like he did with Peeples in the confrence finals where he earned a 3/4 sombrero and Chapman tonight who got the Golden Sombrero including not being able to lay down a bunt

Wife and I went to eat eat and watch the game. Got there in the top of the second. We ate and hung out a while before leaving in the top of the 4th… This game seemed to be pretty long, but we watched 9 runs scored in that stretch.

Our coaches getting young arms some work in a regional game that we are up pretty big is a luxury. It will pay dividends in the future.

Edit: let me edit this to say that im not calling out any negative posts! And this part isn’t direct toward you, vol94, at all!
Maybe I should’ve used different wording. Maybe I’m wrong but it seemed we threw more pitches than usual, hence not as sharp.

But I’m happy w the win and understand any team can win in baseball, esp in post season.

I’ve been spoiled with our success in SEC play

VN Store

Back