The Official Tennessee Tech @ Tennessee Game Thread Tuesday April 18, 2023 6:30 PM EST SEC NETWORK +

Here’s a bit of darkness from me:

Baseball last year was one of the largest TN sports letdowns in all of TN athletics history…. To be rivaled only by the misery SC football would bring to us a few months later.
I agree. I just KNEW we were rolling all the way to the at least the CWS finals before getting our hearts ripped out.

Love the optimism, but we don't have the hitters....or the defense. Gonna have to make some hard decisions with this roster. And for heavens sake, get a legit catcher or two on this roster for next season.
Yes. Anyone who can get the ball out of the mitt quickly and deliver accurately on a throw down…sign ‘em even if they hit .220.

Took me months to get over that. Ripped the joy right from me.
I’m still not really “over it”. But it’s gone from a rock concert to elevator music on my level of annoyance. Meaning how loud it plays in my head. I prefer a rock concert in real life.

Love the optimism, but we don't have the hitters....or the defense. Gonna have to make some hard decisions with this roster. And for heavens sake, get a legit catcher or two on this roster for next season.
This team isn’t even a lock to make the *SEC tournament* and some folks still think there’s an Ole Miss run in them

VN Store

Back