The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

It would totally be a Titans thing to do to take a QB this coming draft, 1 year before what is shaping up to be another historic class QB.

If we do, at least take Ewers or Cam Ward please. 2 elite talent guys. I also like Drew Allar a lot too.

Beck is, at best, Jimmy Garropolo. A guy who can manage an offense and win a lot of games on a good team if he's not asked to do much.

Last edited:
It would totally be a Titans thing to do to take a QB this coming draft, 1 year before what is shaping up to be another historic class QB.

If we do, at least take Ewers or Cam Ward please. 2 elite talent guys. I also like Drew Allar a lot too.

Beck is, at best, Jimmy Garropolo. A guy who can manage an offense and win a lot of games on a good team if he's not asked to do much.

I don’t consider this to be a historical draft class. None of them excite me. I’d try Ewers but the rest worry me

Last edited:
I really think there’s massive value to getting a retread QB. Baker Mayfield, Andy Dalton, someone similar to those guys.

I just wouldn’t try Bryce Young like some in here have suggested

Agreed. Sam Darnold would be nice. Maybe Jimmy Garoppolo. Daniel Jones will almost certainly be released this off-season unless he can pull an Eli Manning get them to the playoffs and run the table.

Reactions: Vols4us
I really think there’s massive value to getting a retread QB. Baker Mayfield, Andy Dalton, someone similar to those guys.

I just wouldn’t try Bryce Young like some in here have suggested
Still remembering the opportunity to grab Baker and most on here saying no, no, no.

Agree. We need a transition guy and grab one of the two elites in 26. Which is why I keep saying to get Randolph in there to see what he can get done this season. They have a turnover machine with a ten cent brain in there now. He is going to get blown up and miss time anyway with the way he plays.

Reactions: Vol8188
Still remembering the opportunity to grab Baker and most on here saying no, no, no.

Agree. We need a transition guy and grab one the two elites in 26. Which is why I keep saying to get Randolph in there to see what he can get done this season. They have a turnover machine with a ten cent brain in there now. He is going to get blown up and miss time anyway with the way he plays.

The fans on here are the worst evaluators of QB talent. As recent as last year they didn’t want Lamar Jackson. Others tried telling me Prescott wasn’t elite

We need yet another OL, which is the most boring pick ever in the draft. Especially if it's only going to lead to another bad season in 2025 to hopefully set us up with our franchise QB in 2026.

But those steps are 100% necessary for this team to be competitive moving forward. We are two years away from even starting to be competitive. Not starting the rebuild immediately after 2021 set us back big time. The window slammed shut when we lost to the Bengals.

Reactions: Vols4us
The fans on here are the worst evaluators of QB talent. As recent as last year they didn’t want Lamar Jackson. Others tried telling me Prescott wasn’t elite
Exactly. Both of those guys are elite. Dak has to deal with Jonesworld and he gets beat up. Lamar has carried the Ravens so long he is wearing down. Would have taken both in a heartbeat given the opportunity.

Reactions: Vol8188
We need yet another OL, which is the most boring pick ever in the draft. Especially if it's only going to lead to another bad season in 2025 to hopefully set us up with our franchise QB in 2026.

But those steps are 100% necessary for this team to be competitive moving forward. We are two years away from even starting to be competitive. Not starting the rebuild immediately after 2021 set us back big time. The window slammed shut when we lost to the Bengals.
Agree. The Titans O-line talent began to tank about that time. The Bengals thought they could FA their way into a good O-line when they gave up all those sacks (55). Yet, here they are three seasons later giving up about as many sacks as then and being mediocre in total O.

You've got to be good at the draft and hit occasionally in free agency as needed. 2025 draft should be 3-4 quality O-line because they've got two starters they need to kick to curb along with all of the subs who are not good enough to beat them out. Titans have probably the best O-line coach in the business. Give him something to work with. The D is in reasonably good shape and can be shored up through FA as needed.

Reporter....is Will Levis still your starter?
Callahan....why yes he is we just got to do better
Reporter....what do you need to do better?
Callahan....well we cant lead the league in QB turnovers and expect to win games

wtf
That sounds like the response of a bitter head coach that has been informed by team ownership that Levis WILL BE the starting QB no matter what.

VN Store

Back