The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

Exactly. If Brock Purdy can get the niners in the SB, there are a number of guys who can be signed to do it for the Titans that are playing for or sitting on somebody else's bench. Build the roster and develop it. Then you will be in position to make the big move up the board on draft day if you spot the opportunity for an elite QB.
My Vol Homerism is showing, but Detroit would probably part with Hooker for a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

Hooker has had two years to sit on the bench and learn from a winning team.

I think Will's biggest problem is he is constantly trying to do too much. He either needs to learn to take what the D gives, or find a new career.
I have a suspicion that ownership is enabling him. Amy has been heavily involved with the team this year. It is even to the point of her handing out game balls in the mens locker room last night. If you go back and watched the Levis draft video, she was the one most excited about drafting him.

The best thing for Levis future, is to be let go and picked up by another team so he can ride the bench and learn from a good QB. Either that, or join the Arena League.

Exactly. If Brock Purdy can get the niners in the SB, there are a number of guys who can be signed to do it for the Titans that are playing for or sitting on somebody else's bench. Build the roster and develop it. Then you will be in position to make the big move up the board on draft day if you spot the opportunity for an elite QB.
In all fairness, Purdy has a receiver with that dog in him who wears the number 15

Reactions: Vols4us
I have a suspicion that ownership is enabling him. Amy has been heavily involved with the team this year. It is even to the point of her handing out game balls in the mens locker room last night. If you go back and watched the Levis draft video, she was the one most excited about drafting him.

The best thing for Levis future, is to be let go and picked up by another team so he can ride the bench and learn from a good QB. Either that, or join the Arena League.
Sounds like she learned from Jerry Jones. With worse results.

Reactions: Vols4us
My Vol Homerism is showing, but Detroit would probably part with Hooker for a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

Hooker has had two years to sit on the bench and learn from a winning team.
HH proved he is a far better QB than Levis. He did so by securing the football, reading coverages better, being more accurate and truly listening to his coaches. He's a few years older and more mature in his thinking. He is ready. Would be a fairly easy trade to get done IMO since Goff is locked in for three more years after this one.

As we know the NFL is filled with egomaniac owners and administrators who play the big dog that are complete morons on evaluating player talent as well as coaching staffs. One that helped screw up our Vol program is sitting in Cleveland as an example. The one we are following here is another. There are many in the NFL just like them.

This is the Titans response to what happened Sunday.

They are pegging the immediate future of the franchise on Levis. They own and control it. Good luck to them.

Reactions: loservol

VN Store

Back