The Official Tennessee Titans thread IV

There seems to be some die hard Levis supporters......wonder how many of them are Kentucky fans or are just not wanting to give the Vols fans the I told you so?
I was a hopeful Levis supporter coming into the season. I can forgive week 1 as feeling out a new system and Chicago's defense legitimately looking like an elite unit.

But 2 weeks in a row of poor play and 2 of the worst decisions I've seen any QB make has sent all hope out the window. These are more than rookie mistakes and are hard to correct, because that is the style of QB Levis is.

He was the same way at UK. He could get away with taking these risks in college because they were easier to complete and the downside wasn't as severe. But the NFL is played so fast and points are generally much more scarce that mistakes like those are the difference in the outcome of a game.

They are stuck with Levis at least for this season. The draft doesn't look promising either really. I guess we have to wait and see which underclassmen declare, but I am not sold on Sanders as an NFL starter.

Also, I found it funny that the media asked Levis how he felt about Callahan screaming at him coming off the field? Do they want him to be his Daddy and tuck him in on the sidelines when he makes a mistake. It will be allright you poor baby....here is a spoon of mayonaisse to make it all better. lol

Reactions: Vols4us and Carp
I wish he was our starter right now.
Eh…game stat lines like the 14 for 23 for 99 yards 2 INTs 4 sacks that he was giving here weren’t much better than the mess of a product currently gotten on the field now (or the 5 for 16 for 80 yards 3 sacks or the 6 for 10 for 55 yards 1 INT 3 sacks)…especially comparing the two offensive lines.

Last edited:
Could do the bridge QB thing in to 2025. Sam Darnold or Jimmy G would be options. Maybe Gardner or Geno Smith if their teams move on from them after the season.
Possible.

Not saying he will, but let's assume Levis continues to tank over the first half of the season. They yank him for Randolph and the team responds with 4-6 wins. The 26 draft will be better at QB. Barring a trade for a legit potential franchise QB, it seems to me you would want to sign Randolph to take over for a couple of years with a third year team option. That allows you to focus your 25 draft on all of the positions of need and/or trading up in 26 to be in position to get a top one. Gives time for developing your guy.

We are going to learn a bunch about Cally and Ran between now and next year. I doubt they sit still and wait on Levis.

I think some of y'all are writing Levis off a little too early, remember the dude has only started 11 games and plays behind the worst OL in the NFL. I know we all want a CJ Stroud who kills it from the jump but that rarely happens. Let's see how the coaches develop him.

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
I think some of y'all are writing Levis off a little too early, remember the dude has only started 11 games and plays behind the worst OL in the NFL. I know we all want a CJ Stroud who kills it from the jump but that rarely happens. Let's see how the coaches develop him.
We aren't the first OL in the NFL. Granted we aren't good, but we aren't the worst.

VN Store

Back