The Official Tennessee @ UGA Series Thread (Fri. 5/5 6PM EST) (Sat. 5/6 2PM EST) (Sun. 5/7 1PM EST) All games on SEC NETWORK+

You could still enjoy Maverick but......talk about being totally lost on the nuance of the actual plot vehicles and inter-personal interactions.

Do NOT attempt to watch Maverick without having experienced Top Gun.

Cool story bro: I heard about a chance meeting of Tom Cruise and Kenny Loggins in an elevator a few years ago right after talk of Top Gun 2 emerged. Kenny says to Tom, so you think there's room for Danger Zone in the new movie? Crusie just looks at him kinda dumbfounded and says, "Kenny, it ain't Top Gun without Danger Zone." Like, duh, of course it'll feature prominently in Maverick.

If you haven't seen the first one, you wouldn't begin to understand the audience's emotions when that song cranks up in Maverick.
I loved Top Gun and Maverick. But, having spent 4 years in Naval Aviation onboard 2 Aircraft Carriers, I love that stuff. Nothing like the rush of watching an F14 launch off a carrier up close, awesome!!!!

I was impressed with Foley Field (first timer) and live about 90 min away. Baseball crowd is obviously subdued compared to GA football crowd. Samford Stadium can be very loud (22 TN game was deafening) and I’ve been going there for over 25 years. Athens is an awesome college town.

Very cool you are able to go. Very jealous!

I loved Top Gun and Maverick. But, having spent 4 years in Naval Aviation onboard 2 Aircraft Carriers, I love that stuff. Nothing like the rush of watching an F14 launch off a carrier up close, awesome!!!!

Awesome! Not sure about the accuracy of those movies though. My wife used to do the key eye exams for candidates who wanted to be naval pilots and she was amused that they had guys flying with glasses on in the movie.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
How as a team, always in the mix as a SECC and World Series did we not have a catcher? Asking somebody to play the position at the beginning of the season is kinda T Ball league no?

How as a team, always in the mix as a SECC and World Series did we not have a catcher? Asking somebody to play the position at the beginning of the season is kinda T Ball league no?

Past two off seasons, they’ve taken 2 transfers who left for unexpected reasons. Just happens.

My question is if Miller is a legit candidate to play it full time next year? I’m sure they are bringing in another one next year.

So I just looked at sec network and ESPN networks and no sec baseball is on the air? That’s odd. Are all the series streaming this weekend

What??? It's a staple. Like air ...
I know, I know.

I like James Bond movies. I always try to see them on opening weekend. I’ve seen the South Park and Beavis & Butthead movies- does that count for anything other than pity?🤣

I’ve also seen many classics- Casablanca, African Queen, Sands of Iwo Jima, Maltese Falcon, etc. in classic theatres.

Past two off seasons, they’ve taken 2 transfers who left for unexpected reasons. Just happens.

My question is if Miller is a legit candidate to play it full time next year? I’m sure they are bringing in another one next year.
Thanks for the info. I don't follow softball like I do football.

VN Store

Back