The Official Tennessee @ UGA Series Thread (Fri. 5/5 6PM EST) (Sat. 5/6 2PM EST) (Sun. 5/7 1PM EST) All games on SEC NETWORK+

Won’t take long tomorrow to see how this series is going to go. We will know after 3 or so innings how this is going to end up. Will either bounce back in a big way or head back to Knoxville with some bad mo jo hanging overhead with surging KY coming to town (currently up 14-6 on SC and about to take that series).

Reactions: vol94 and knoxvol52
We’re alright….we still have a full day of baseball to keep our eyes on. C’mon, we lost a 3-1 game on the road and that Evans kid pitched great, gave us a dose. We’re okay.
Wasn't our day. Tough to see the nine game win streak end but it was a fun ride. Our guys seem to get frustrated when the calls at the plate don't go our way.

Do they even practice baserunning? I feel like the coaching staff just shows them a picture of the bases before the game. I expect to see one of them hit the ball and run to third base any time now.

That’s was an instinctive play by Ahuna. He probably thought the ball went through the gap. I’ve been there and coached (Neither @ a high level but travel ball) and it’s easier said than done.

We’re alright….we still have a full day of baseball to keep our eyes on. C’mon, we lost a 3-1 game on the road and that Evans kid pitched great, gave us a dose. We’re okay.

Sometimes the other team plays well as they have athletes, too. UGA pitched well and put the ball in play with 7-10 base hits. My main concern is allowing base runners to steal & will in the post season as UGA had 7 stolen bases. We’re still okay and will take the series tomorrow.

Winning 1 on the road is good. Winning two is great. Tomorrow will be great.

Time to have a mint julep and get in Derby mode.

Might’ve been my fault fellas. I wasn’t in attendance today, we had track and field sectionals. I’ll be there tomorrow though.

See ya tomorrow. I enjoy following and posting during the game thread. But I may not be on as much tomorrow as my feed to the game must be a bit behind others so I read comments before seeing the actual play. 😆

Sometimes the other team plays well as they have athletes, too. UGA pitched well and put the ball in play with 7-10 base hits. My main concern is allowing base runners to steal & will in the post season as UGA had 7 stolen bases. We’re still okay and will take the series tomorrow.

I don’t think anyone here would argue with that concern.

Reactions: knoxvol52
Won’t take long tomorrow to see how this series is going to go. We will know after 3 or so innings how this is going to end up. Will either bounce back in a big way or head back to Knoxville with some bad mo jo hanging overhead with surging KY coming to town (currently up 14-6 on SC and about to take that series).

Agree. We need solid pitching and the bats to wake up quickly and early. We can come from behind but that’s been at home.

See ya tomorrow. I enjoy following and posting during the game thread. But I may not be on as much tomorrow as my feed to the game must be a bit behind others so I read comments before seeing the actual play. 😆

It’s a long season, and I would venture to guess we all have different internet capabilities or some listen directly to the radio. Point being, it’s not about who can be first, but about all of us who joined here to either watch or listen to the game, respecting the idea of all of us being in the same place, watching/listening together, if that makes sense.

Anyway, let’s take one from em tomorrow!

GBO!!!

VN Store

Back