The Official Tennessee @ UGA Series Thread (Fri. 5/5 6PM EST) (Sat. 5/6 2PM EST) (Sun. 5/7 1PM EST) All games on SEC NETWORK+

I can’t imagine us losing tomorrow with heavy doses of Beam and Burns. The chances of Georgia pitching as well as they did today seem unlikely. Then again, baseball can be fickle.
We got some serious baseball fans up in here. I’ve always seriously respected fans in St. Louis.

I agree with some of the comments about our guys and their body language on some called strikes. We seem to have a lot more of this than the teams we play. We’re not doing ourselves any favors with blue.
When our SS struck out looking in the 5th and argued with the umpire, it wasn’t a good look. It was an obvious strike and CTV looked like he was going out to back his player, but looked up in the crowd for a friendly. The UT fan behind home plate signaled to CTV that the pitch had the plate. CTV immediately turned around.

Tied up 4-4, B6….runners on the corners, 1 out…bang! Auburn up 5-4, 1 out, 2 on….HBP, bases loaded for Auburn, 1 out…pitching change.

VN Store

Back