The Official Tennessee @ UGA Series Thread (Fri. 5/5 6PM EST) (Sat. 5/6 2PM EST) (Sun. 5/7 1PM EST) All games on SEC NETWORK+

That’s was an instinctive play by Ahuna. He probably thought the ball went through the gap. I’ve been there and coached (Neither @ a high level but travel ball) and it’s easier said than done.
I was taught to feeeze on a line drive as far back as I can remember. So many of our loses this year seemed to involve baserunning blunders.

Exactly. Idiotic move. Instead of giving a hot bat a chance to knock in the run, we put a .200 hitter in position of having to get a hit or the inning ends. Stupid. Idiotic. Moronic. Dumb. Imbecilic.
He was bunting for a hit. I don’t like the call either but it wasn’t a sac bunt.

I agree with some of the comments about our guys and their body language on some called strikes. We seem to have a lot more of this than the teams we play. We’re not doing ourselves any favors with blue.

This team has kinda been all or nothing all year. Taking the series on the road tomorrow would be a nod in the right direction. We shall see.

GBO!!!
I can’t imagine us losing tomorrow with heavy doses of Beam and Burns. The chances of Georgia pitching as well as they did today seem unlikely. Then again, baseball can be fickle.

VN Store

Back