The Official Tennessee vs Charlotte (Clemson Regional Final) Sun. 6/4 6PM EST ESPN+ Only

*chef’s kiss*
chefs-kiss-by-rosanna-pansino-abjhsepwb1qqthz4.gif

Yes. Like I said last night, the NCAA thought they were shafting us sending us to Clemson. Turns out it was Clemson Getting the shaft. We beat them twice last night IMO.
Yeah I don’t understand that. Tennessee was/is one of the most danger teams in the tournament. Surely the committee had to know there was an excellent chance the Vols would win that regional.🤷‍♂️

Yeah I don’t understand that. Tennessee was/is one of the most danger teams in the tournament. Surely the committee had to know there was an excellent chance the Vols would win that regional.🤷‍♂️

Based on stats, Clemson was given the region of death with us and a good Charlotte team. The more I think about it, they rewarded them for their end of season success and 17 straight wins, but punished them at the same time for losing 4 of their first 5 ACC series. It was probably more “fair and balanced” than not, if we’re considering the overall season of work.

Based on stats, Clemson was given the region of death with us and a good Charlotte team. The more I think about it, they rewarded them for their end of season success and 17 straight wins, but punished them at the same time for losing 4 of their first 5 ACC series. It was probably more “fair and balanced” than not, if we’re considering the overall season of work.
We hot, their hot. Let's see who is the hottest! Oh we did find out! Go Vols!

VN Store

Back