The Official Tennessee vs Clemson Regional Game Thread (Sat. 6/3 6PM EST ESPN2)

Ready to jump on these dudes early and often. If we can get to their ace early we can cripple them for the weekend. Need to be patient and work that pitch count up!
Sat next to their ace, Caden Grice for a couple of innings this afternoon. Super humble kid who told me he couldn’t wait for tonight. Said “it’s been too long since they hosted a Regional and they love their baseball at Clemson” He’s a super humble and a really nice young man. Represents Clemson with a lot of class. I shook his hand but didn’t wish him luck. 😀. I told him Clemson will break attendance record tonight bc Vols travel well. 🍊😀👍👍😃🍊😃🍊

Go Vols. Need to beat Clemson today.

Must hit the ball early and often and generate runs.

Need Do to start out hot.

I can’t watch the softball game. Every time I turn it on, she throws a ball

We’re ripping on hosts but I think there was a complete lack of quality teams to choose from

In most seasons, Auburn, Alabama, South Carolina, Kentucky and Oklahoma State would have been staying in some other school’s dorms this weekend.

But the teams behind them were no more deserving

I hate Clemson so it pains me that their fans are nice because I don’t want to have to like them 😂 But glad you all were treated well. And I agree that $2 bottle of water is unheard of. That’s ridiculous (in a good way).

I went to a football game there a few years ago. It was a noon kick and hotter than hatties, a few people passed out. The stadium started handing out waters, free.

Makes me a little jealous but good to know there are other good people in the world.

Their football fans have gotten a little obnoxious but the orange bowl has brought some back to reality.

That home run shouldn't have been. If the hitter is almost out of the back of the box you don't throw it inside. Throw it outside she can't hit it 😭

All right. Got my game day gear on from the last Tennessee-Clemson game I saw in person. We won 5-1. Hoping for the same tonight.

Attachments

• 2160C34D-8A4A-408B-9FA3-B55A0C107EC8.jpeg
    2160C34D-8A4A-408B-9FA3-B55A0C107EC8.jpeg
    74.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 82E2C777-D74C-4BDE-B66B-2B9A2B203158.jpeg
    82E2C777-D74C-4BDE-B66B-2B9A2B203158.jpeg
    131.3 KB · Views: 0

VN Store

Back