*****The Official Tennessee vs Lithuania U21 1 p.m. (Florence, Italy)

I have a lot more thoughts on the game than this, but Jefferson was pretty disappointing. He's a big time vertical athlete, but his finishing ability is awful (missed one dunk, almost missed a second dunk, and airballed two layups very badly). He's got a pretty good stroke from deep, but didn't connect on his 3s. Most disappointing though was his defense. He was flat footed almost every single time, couldn't stay in front of anyone hardly, had to use his hands a lot, he got crossed over do bad he put both hands on the ground.

I really am only saying this because I expected a lot more especially on that end. If you can play defense, you probably won't play. The offensive end wasn't good either, but I do believe he'll start knocking down 3s and can find ways to finish inside.

That’s the first minutes he’s played since being here, correct? If so, I’ll chalk it down to nervousness

Like I said, If you want defense play Shack, if you need buckets play Knecht.

ZZ and Freddie will be a nice 1-2 punch at PG. Not Chandler/ZZ level, but better than last year lol

Santi and Gainey will both be nice from 3

Knecht = O / Shack = D. Some may think I hate on Shack, but I think he would be the best player on the team if he had a better stroke.

Honestly, I was happy with our bigs for the most part. It’s early.
How about Shack and Knecht both. Nothing wrong with that.

If Freddie can slash like that all season it'll be a big year for the Vols....only issue I have and I have with Santi as well...quit leaving your damn feet and trying to make passes in the air...that should be an exception not rule
Add Gainey to that list. He needs to stop with the lazy bail out passes.

How do you do that? Is that a premium feature?

On Android there are side loaded apps (not on G.Play) where you can download videos for free off YouTube. Also, you have the choice of downloading only the Audio into an .mp3 etc. Which means you can download the audio only into .mp3 of any music video for free. This can be listened to in your music player or shared with others for free. You are simply "watching YouTube" each listen or view.

The one I used to download YouTube content is a free app called TubeMate. There are others but not in App Store or Google Play. And iOS is locked from the possibility of such side loaded apps.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back