*****The Official Tennessee vs Lithuania U21 1 p.m. (Florence, Italy)

Here's the game video. I just finished uploading so it's still processing. It should be available in a little bit assuming YouTube doesn't block it.

Thank you. Snagged a copy in case they do remove it for viewing later. Appreciate the effort!

How do you do that? Is that a premium feature?
Nope. Free Firefox extensions. These are my 2 favorites for getting video and audio off YouTube. "Video DownloadHelper" and "Youtube converter button-YTLoad".

Last edited:
Nope. Free Firefox extensions. These are my 2 favorites for getting video and audio off YouTube. "Video DownloadHelper" and "Youtube converter button-YTLoad".
Ah, cool. I found a way to do it with python and saved it for later as well.

Reactions: CAVPUT
I came away with a Freddie good feeling. I think he'll be ready to play some good minutes at PG before season arrives. Not a ball hog. Passes well and often. Had some nice assists as well as shots.

Here's the game video. I just finished uploading so it's still processing. It should be available in a little bit assuming YouTube doesn't block it.

Thank you for sharing. Pretty sloppy. Lithuania is a terrible team offensively. Poor finishes around the rim. Aido seems to need to regain his touch. The dunk by Jefferson was sick. Owaka sp? Looked solid. Gmail guess ZZ is still out. Can’t take much from a game against Lithuania. Still fun to watch once we got rolling!

I came away with a Freddie good feeling. I think he'll be ready to play some good minutes at PG before season arrives. Not a ball hog. Passes well and often. Had some nice assists as well as shots.
If ZZ recovers his quickness, Freddie and ZZ are going to be a good pairing.

Reactions: vegasvolfan
My $0.02 from the scrimmage.

Aidoo didn’t show much on offense.

Hard to see Awaka not getting 26+ minutes a game unless free throw shooting holds him back.

Freddie looks good on O but his D is still a work in progress. Too often his man would dribble by him. I’m sure it will get worked out. He’s a smooth looking athlete - taller than expected.

Estrella looked better than expected and look’s ready to establish himself in the rotation.

Dalton and Gainey both have zero hesitation to shoot. If they’re hitting then good times. Dalton’s D is also a work in progress.

DJ wants to be great. Hope he’s committed to staying around until it happens.

Going to be a fun season!

VN Store

Back